PRE-ORDER ONLY: Fabulous handwoven one of a kind Moroccan Boujaad wool runner rug.
Pre-order on the current collection ends: February 10, 2021
Our selection of Moroccan rugs goes perfectly with all interior styles, Bohemian, Modern, Minimalist, Scandinavian, and Traditional. This lovely Moroccan runner will make your space come alive with these vivid colors. Boujaad Berber rugs are made from natural materials and with great symbolic designs. Own your very own masterpiece and catch the attention of your visitors who will surely ask you where you found this gem. This area rug is soft and very pleasant to the touch.
- Dimensions : 2.3 x 11.7 ft/ 73 x 358 cm
- Material: Wool of sheep
- Condition: clean, no damage, no stains. Remember, these are vintage pieces. These rugs are handmade and one of a kind. They are not mass-produced and they are not made with machines therefore, they will not have entirely straight edges. This is actually a positive feature because it gives the rugs individual form. The rug may have slight "imperfections" but they are in fact charming, making them more interesting and unique.
- We have done our best to capture precise colors, but know that the colors may vary based on the display screen and lighting (natural vs low lighting).
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL; no exception, so please ask any questions before purchasing.
After you purchase your rug, it will be shipped directly to your home address or to my Princeville, Hawaii location for pick up. We ship only to the USA. It may take up to 15 business days from February 10, 2021, to receive your rug.
The rug will be shipped via Fed Ex so you must have an address where FedEx can deliver to you. We are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
- A complete phone number with an area code is required for shipping.