Bloom and Prosper Hawaii, Inc is an eco-friendly boutique. We are looking for three dynamic individuals to fill (3) available positions immediately. Please contact us if you are serious about helping a small local business thrive, want to be a part of a flexible fun environment, and can handle multitasking. We can teach anyone to do the work we have, but we cannot teach someone to have positive energy and the aloha spirit. Please apply only if you believe you have those qualities. It is also vital that you pay attention to detail and follow instructions. We will dismiss any resumes received that do not follow the instructions within these Job Openings below.
Note: Bloom and Prosper are in a transition phase as we made the decision to close our brick and motor shop due to Covid. We are moving everything online and still a fairly new business. This position is not recommended for individuals who thrive in a corporate environment. We are a local, start-up business, with limited funding, pursuing our passion, learning as we go. We need someone to help us build the brand.
Schedule: M-F with a minimum of 20 hours a week. Some evenings and weekends for local market pop-ups during the holiday season. Opportunity to work some hours remotely.
Must have your own vehicle, and valid ID to successfully complete the federal I9 form.
- Marketing Manager
- Office Manager
- Inventory Control Specialist
Pay is based on experience.
Our organization is looking for a seasoned professional to fill the role of Marketing Manager. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for executing effective marketing strategies, assisting with campaign development, analyzing the effectiveness of each campaign, and developing our lead generation programs. The successful candidate will play an integral role in building and engaging the company's customer base and creating effective strategies that will promote the long-term growth of our company. Responsibilities include managing existing social media, website content, product description content, photography, graphics, style staging, and sales at Pop-Ups during the holiday season.
- Develop marketing strategies, including company websites and social media
- Work closely with the owner on program development and implementation
- Create and execute lead generation programs
- Analyze data to determine campaign efficiency
- Ensure creative marketing materials undergo regular review and adhere to brand guidelines
- Develop and communicate marketing plans, campaign results, and project recommendations to the owner
- Create graphics as needed using Canva
- Create appealing product descriptions for website
- Developing social media content plans that are consistent with the company’s brand identity.
- Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
- Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner.
- Using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite Pro, and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance.
- Preparing monthly reports on social media marketing efforts.
- Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
- Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
- Performing other duties when needed.
- Coordinating, staging, sales, and manning Pop-Up shops during the holiday season.
The Office Manager will organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency, and safety. The Office Manager is responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols and streamlining administrative procedures.
Energetic professional who doesn't mind wearing multiple hats. Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision. Well organized, flexible, and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a small business. The office Manager will also participate during the holiday season with sales and manning booths at local markets.
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Provide general support to customers
- Manage executives' schedules, calendars, and appointments
- Responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized, correspondences are controlled, filing systems are designed, supply requisitions are reviewed and approved and that clerical functions are properly assigned and monitored
- Responsible for developing and implementing office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office
- Perform review and analysis of special projects and keep the management properly informed
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events
- Responsible for developing standards and promoting activities that enhance operational procedures
- Design and implement filing systems
- Ensure filing systems are maintained and current
- Establish and monitor procedures for record-keeping
- Ensure security, integrity, and confidentiality of data
- Design and implement office policies and procedures
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems, and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Knowledge of accounting, data, and administrative management practices and procedures
- Knowledge of clerical practices and procedures
Inventory Control Specialist
The Inventory Control Specialist will maintain the organization’s inventory, ordering, maintaining, and supplying necessary items while maintaining accurate records of all procurements. This includes preparing items to be presentable and ready for sale. The Inventory Control Specialist will also participate in local market pop-up shops during the holiday season.
- Maintains consistent stock of inventory, ordering new stock up to the pre-authorized limit as inventory dwindles.
- Establishes and maintains backup sources for high-demand items.
- Assesses inventory reports and order patterns to identify items in need of automatic, recurring delivery.
- Provides inventory reports owner.
- Develops and maintains good working relationships with vendors.
- Maintains accurate daily records of goods received and shipments made.
- Manages and maintains the inventory system; facilitates upgrades to the related database and/or software under the direction of the purchasing or inventory control manager.
- Conducts frequent spot and partial audits of physical inventory.
- Assists with periodic (at least annual) physical inventory audits.
- Excellent communication skills with warehouse workers, purchasing department, and outside vendors.
- Basic understanding of inventory control procedures.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Extremely organized and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to develop professional relationships with outside vendors.
- Ability to perform basic math calculations.
Instructions for Applying:
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject Line: Enter the position you are applying for
- Tell me about yourself and why we should have you join our team.
- Attach a resume demonstrating you have the ability to perform the position.
Mahalo and we look forward to meeting you!